If you are looking for peaceful, then this is the home for you! Just 2 miles off of Hwy 15. This 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath is nestled back off the road. With over 2 acres, you will have plenty of room to enjoy. There is a large shop with a roll up garage door, that is perfect for all your toys. There is also a spacious storage building. Have you always dreamed of having your own horse? If so, this is perfect for you. The back yard is already fenced in and ready for your four legged friend. The home features a massive master suite that could also be used as a separate den or living area. Roof was just recently replaced. Septic system was replaced 8 months ago. You have to see to appreciate. Call today to set up your private showing.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Brick Veneer,Stucco,Vinyl siding
2,134 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Microwave,Washer/Dryer Connect,Electric Range/Oven
- Central Air
- Propane. .
- Double Pane
- 1. One,Fireplace Insert,In Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Jet Tub,Ceiling Fan(s),Smoke Detector,Garage Door Opener,Walk In Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Stucco, Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Lot Dimensions
- 2.2 +/-
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop,Hard Surface Drv.,Shed,Corral/Stable,Dog Pen,Horses Allowed,Paved Street,Storage Building; Porch/Patio: Porch Open,Porch Covered,Other. Cleared Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA, Rural Development
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price